Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Alloy Fashion Footwear Continued....

In the spirit of the season I wanted to share with you some cute booties. It's time to start thinking about your fall wardrobe so you can have the best selection and make sure you get all the essentials before they're sold out everywhere. As a plus sized chica I like to go straight for the shoes, you can never be too fat for a fabulous pair of booties. Here's the best that the Alloy Catalog has to offer. I'm ready to pick up a pair or two to keep me looking stylish this fall and winter. How sad is it that I don't own a single pair of booties?


First up is the Bella Bootie 170067. They come in black velvet, brown leopard and gray leopard and I'm definitely partial to the gray. These are so cute and chic looking both classy and fun at the same time. I love the hidden platform, it makes the style that much more comfortable to wear day in and day out. Unlike most other Alloy shoes this one is only available in sizes 6-10. I'm not a big fan of booties with skirts, I'd wear these with jeans or full length leggings.


I can't decide how I feel about the Tristan Bootie 170068. On one hand I love the wedge heel, the suede material and the great nude and basic black shades but on the other I feel like something is missing, perhaps a peeptoe. Still, I think they're pretty cute and would look better on your foot than they do in the picture.


The Scottie Bootie 169890 is super adorable and comfy looking at the same time, my two favorite things in the world. The fabric looks like it would be warm even in the coldest of winter days and I imagine they'd be easier to walk in than a pair of 4 inch skyscrapers. These are the epitome of weatherproof chic. These are another pair that are only available in sizes 6-10.



Military influenced style has been appearing every fall for the last few years and this year appears to be no different. How cute would your cargo pants of utility jacket look with Alloy's Wyatt Bootie 170072? They come in Taupe (pictured) and Olive and both are pretty cute. I had a hard time choosing between the colors but, at least in my wardrobe, taupe is going to be easier to match. I love the scrunched area above the laces and the chunky rubber sole. Just be careful, these may look like they'd be okay in the snow and ice but looks can be deceiving.



Even though the Alloy site doesn't classify the Cade Style (170066) as a bootie, it is to me. What else would you call it? I love the wooden sole and heel, the are too cute for words. I couldn't pick between the ivory and the black shades, so I pick both. Each style is versatile enough for fall, winter and even spring, they may even make cute going out shoes in the winter.

I have to know, which style is more you? Does the one that fits your personality actually appeal to you or are you lusting after another pair? The Scottie is the closest to my laid-back, comfy personality but the Bella screams to be held hostage in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment