Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Alloy Fashion Footwear

As much as I hate to admit it, I have to say fall is in the air. I live in the Northeast, we actually have seasons here and though most people celebrate fall, to me it only means one step closer to winter and that dreaded word SNOW! I can't even think about that right now.

As I was browsing through my alloy catalog scouting models for a hobby (more on that later I'm sure) I couldn't help but take notice of the cute shoes. And boots. As much as I hate to admit it I love boots. Boots mean snow and snow means not happy Jaime but I can still love cute footwear right? If you gotta deal with the snow and the cold you might as well be cute doing it. Tomorrow I'll post about the booties I found and after that the cute non-boots I also found on the site.


I could help but admire these beauties and their pricetag. At $46.90 they're actually in my price range. I love the gray shade, the to the knee style and the cute buckle detail at the top. The Alloy Caliber Boot 170081 is available in sizes 6-10 (no 9 1/2). How sexy are these?


I'm a pretty big fan of black boots but for some reason I see myself drawn to brown this year. These Mackenzie boots 170063 come in black, brown and chestnut, the shade I'm coveting myself. They retail for $49.90, come in sizes 6-11 (no 9 1/2 or 10 1/2) and they're too cute to pass up. They have the style of a flat riding boot without being flat (Jaime doesn't do flat boots!).


If you're feeling a little adventurous why not try out the Trinity style 170077? These thigh high boots come in basic black suede (they'd go with anything) and fun red suede. These are hot! I'd wear them over jeans or under a knee length or longer dress. I love the patent leather detailing at the heel and the great thigh high height. They come in sizes 5 1/2-11 (no 9 1/2, no 10 1/2) with a 4 3/4 inch heel and a 1 1/2 inch hidden platform.


Since I've featured every color but black, here's my favorite black boots the Eva Boot 170071. They also come in gray with a wooden platform and those are hella cool as well. I could see wearing these with jeans tucked into them. They come in sizes 5 1/2-11 (no 9 1/2 or 10 1/2). I love that the buckle covers the top of the heel in the back, a cute little detail that gives them something special. These are a little shorter at 4 inches.



Lastly, not exactly a bootie but not quite a boot (at least to me) the Giles Boot 169889. As you can see these only hit right above the ankle, lower than mid-shin. These are the type of boots you wear with pants or you could rock with matching tights. They come in black and brown and the cute buckle makes them look rugged. Alloy is the exlusive retailer of these boots and they carry sizes 6-11 again without 9 1/2 or 10 1/2, not sure what's up with that but I thought I'd let you know.

What do you think? Which style is more you? I'd have to go with the Caliber because I LOVE the color gray and these boots are cute and classy and would go perfectly with some of my chunky sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment