Thursday, August 18, 2011

My New Shoes Wild Rose Kakoa 46J

You know how it is at discount stores, pretty hit or miss. Well, the thing I love about Burlington Coat Factory is that I can always find adorable, cheap shoes and I always leave the store with at least one pair. Check out my latest findings the Wild Rose Kokoa 46J. I can't find them online anywhere but they were too cute not to post about with their black and white floral pattern and glittery overspray. I can honestly say I've never seen anything like them! Besides, they were on sale for $14.99.




PS- if you spotted the toenail polish in picture 2 check out my post on Essie Aruba Blue on DOC Beauty!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome very pretty :)

    DaphYin
    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same pair, and my dog ate them :(

    ReplyDelete